February 21, 2009 4 Comments
Alright! I’ve finally finished with the Boolean Function Reducer – BoolCrunch. This is currently a beta. BoolCrunch can minimize Boolean functions and can give you either minterm or maxterm equations. I have written the program using Visual Basic 2008.
- Supports both Sum of Products and Product of Sums expressions.
- Allows functions with 1 – 10 variables.
- Easy to use interface.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista (Tested on Windows XP Professional SP3)
- Windows Installer 3.1 (Click to Download)
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (Click to Download)
To download the beta, follow the link below. Unpack the files and run setup.